Heyyyy
SO this week went by extremely fast! We were busy running around from class to class, planning and preparing and everything went really well.
Today I woke up, ready for our weekly meeting where we discuss how everything went, and if there were any problems. But our meeting was cancelled so we didn't have to go to that. We went to get some yummy passionfruit and watermelon juice from a restaurant called Ricki's. It was delcious. Then Anthony and I had life skills class, so we went, but there were no kids at the street side school. We found out they got sent home becuase the teachers were having a meeting and the kids were being to noisy.
So now I am here, but only have 30 secs left on the internet. We are going for lunch and then I have girls club tonight! So I'll be back on later!
Bye for now!
Love: Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment