Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Karibuni! (Welcome)

Hi Everyone!
I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally sit down and start writing on my blog. I've been so busy already, and getting time to go to an internet cafe isn't always possible. Anyways I don't have much time right now either, but I just wanted to at least start.

I am going to try and post blogs every once in a while from now on. This is where you can follow me around Tanzania, and see what I'm doing, what I'm involved in and I'll try and be as detailed as possible!
I still can't believe I am here... Even though now it's been about 2 weeks.
I will start from the beginning though, when I have time to catch you up on the past 2 weeks.

I have to get off now! I'll continue later!!
Thanks for reading!:)
Love: Jenn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment